Sunday, December 4, 2016

Beauty Blog #1

                         

Hey ladies! So, this is our first beauty write up for our blog. We are extremely excited to share our reviews and advises for this awesome goodies that i have bought. Anyways, I'm Ain if you people might not know me, i am into beauties and fashion. Without further a do, i will like to share these awesome products that i have bought recently from a blogshop called Kissprooflippies! As you are wondering, these are the HUDA BEAUTY LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICKS which are trending everywhere gals!!







As you can see from the picture above, this is where i bought my lipsticks from, 'KISPROOFLIPPIES' This is not a sponsored product and i have use my own money to purchase it but I am pleased to share my reviews with you ladies out there. I am very pleased with the friendly seller and the delivery took less than a week i think? Which i feel is not that bad for the whole service. They do sell awesome bundle set with affection of a price. So yeah, i will now like to move on with the application, price, and the quality! Yayyyy!




First and foremost, the colour on the right hand side is called "Muse" and following on to my favorite color which is "Trendsetter". Omg,  finally found the perfect brown nude shade to match with skin tone! Moving on to more brownish shade which is called "Spicegirl". I have not tried it yet on my lips but i feel is slightly the same color as the trendsetter. However, it is one tone darker. Hopefully i can pull it off! Lastly, a beautiful gothic color which is called "Vixen". I have used it once for a night event and it is absolutely stunning as the color is bold and very pigmented! Overall, i can say it is not drying like one of the liquid lipstick that i bout at a drugstore which was a horrible experience for me. The price? I bought is for 4 for $20. Although its inspired but Hey, i'm just a normal teen girls out there who are on budget but still wants to look good in school, events and formal occasions. Just a piece of advise, do use lip balm which then put on the lipstick and you are good to go! So, since Christmas and new year is coming soon, those who are celebrating, you should get it as the colors does match the theme for X'Mas. Not to worry for the guys who are reading this, you guys can get the bundle sets for your loved ones as a X'mas gift! 



No comments:

Post a Comment